21 January, 2010

COMFORT TO THE NEEDY:

I opened my messenger one day when I saw two notifications on the page. I am not very conversant about this web thing but I understand that some basic data just have to be visible to the public. As far as I know I have my pages restricted to my friends only. I go the web to download my kind of tunes, to find things I get interested in ( for sure it has nothing to do with finding the opposite sex ) and to get in touch with my family and close friends who live far away from me now. Everyday, as I move around and get acquainted with more people my list of friends grow as well but they are all those that I have actually seen in person and no one of those strangers that lurk in the internet.

From time to time I do get invitations for connections which I must honestly admit I ignore especially when they sound strange to me. Most particularly I do not tag other people's page with anything especially when I know that they do not know me. Anyway, I had a woman leaving a post in my page one time. It was a friendly note which I ignored at first because she was just worthless to me and I do not honestly care.

It was days after then when one time I was talking to a friend and we came discussing a local guy who was openly flirting with Asians. He was one man who jumped into my friends midst one time, arrogant and making cackles more noisy than a hen laying eggs. He is one kind who laborously market himself in a flea market with props like snakes and magic just to attract people and throw attention his way. He was one who when you get to know him closer - that with a personality of a bully.

At first I simply found myself amused thinking that everything was a joke. There were times when I simply thought, he must have been into some painful experiences in the past and must be nursing the hurt till the present which he only tried to hide in a strong facade. For once, I wanted to befriend him ... welcome him into my peaceful, stressfree, clean-fun world. He challenged me to see life in the world of SEX and PERVERSION - I dont know what more he wanted - yet those were aspects of Life that he found me boring and ignorant.

Fine with me dear friend - I know who I am and I know what I am doing. We are two different creatures in this wildlife and without any regrets my mind and my emotions are safe without you. Soon I found out that the friendly message posted on my page came from one of his women. I as a woman would not lift a finger with anyone I am not concern of - why do something with me? Is the problem that sausage that has readily been displayed to curious onlookers in the webcam ?

Hahaha - once I was offered assistance to become a permanent resident if I must take the challenge... oh dear what an offense to my capabilities and personal endowment... I am not that hopeless. More it was not only me but other friends I know who know the person. Goodness me, I am not putting up with women who are going gaga with a beautiful body that housed a failing lung. I am not going to pay - not with money nor my body - a life of violence and misery just for a rotten sausage.

Yes, I am upset. I feel bad to have my person brought into the interest of insecure, miserable and hungry women scared to lose any instrument I am not interested about. I am really tempted to write your name here, yet as an educator I believe you should know what your actuations mean and what better thing you should do. My dear - he is all yours ... and the rest of other Asians with whom he is flirting with - May this comfort your tormented soul. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment