26 December, 2008

Back Home :

I do write and keep a journal for my own personal use. It does not only make me remember things but it serves as my outlet where I can ventilate my thoughts and feelings. One time, the Bohemian Backpacker invited me to view her page. By then, I never had any idea what a blog was - and what I can do with it. Anyway, I realized my other friends Script of Life and 4Sides of Oblivion were in it as well and somehow I found a home for my mind and emotions.

My friends were all supportive and encouraging. Day after day, I tried to browse the things they wrote in their page yet being very new, I was possessed by the threat to my privacy. I closed everything from public view(paranoid-not so good). The Bohemian Backpacker guided me through the basic yet I did not have the luxury of time to do it. As they updated their space, I started sharing some of the files I kept in my personal computer.

Shortly though, another friend invited me to join Yahoo360 and about the same time, I realized there was also a blogspace in Friendster where most of the new acquaintances were hooked on. It was then that I decided to write different things in different spaces. I got into Friendster through the acquaintances I met during the King's experience. I wrote things for them there. Yahoo, I wanted to keep as my more private space, with whom I wanted to share with only the friend who invited me and those close to us. The Blogger I reserved for only the four - The Bohemian Backpacker, Script of Life, The 4sides of Oblivion and Echoes to meet.

When my computer got infected with all sorts of virus and started to malfunction, I realized I was losing access to some of the sites I was into. I could not remember the passwords there(poor thing). Anyway, I got into so many sites out of curiosity as when prompted by friends and never even think about going back to it. Now I learned my lessons - I will just keep myself within my own limits.

I checked my bookmarks and tried to find which door was kept opened. I also realized how I have carelessly registered my name in different sites. Now here I am - back home and catching up with the housekeeping with some windows opened for friends to peep into.

No comments:

Post a Comment