25 December, 2013

CHRISTMAS 2013:

Christmas means different things to different people at different times and circumstances.
Christmas 2013 started when Rem came home from work on a day before it was to be. It was sweet of her to bring a small bag of token to remind me that it was after all the time of sharing. Activities related to moving out kept me busy during the day. I decided to get a job in Wellington which stirred our current set up and it is making me guilty. I felt sad that I have to cause Rem the trouble of having to move herself. Moving is always a tedious work and yes it is costly. I need to do it the fairest way possible,

Personally I was feeling tired sorting our stuff. The refrigerator needs to be emptied. In this time of world crisis when some people in some parts of the world are hungry I felt the need to save as much foodstuff as possible. Also there are extra loads that needed to be disposed of and indeed it means waste. Earlier I posted some stuff in TradeMe but it did not sell. As I was doing all these I stuck the iPod in Rems stereo component to fill the place with some tunes to keep me company. The car is already loaded with stuffs that are ready to go with me on the drive. 

Christmas Eve is just another ordinary day. Rem was exhausted from work and so was I. I had to make a pass on invitations to party. Both of us just dropped to sleep. Waking-up the sound of rain went dropping outside. It is a wet Christmas. I started sending messages to friends in Viber. I did the same with my friends list in Facebook but FB said you are not allowed to send 879 messages all together. So the message for me is: I do not have to wait for the 25th of December to share happy and loving thoughts to those I care. The opportunity of kind heartedness and generosity is a daily thing and does not need a specific date. 

To all my friends and acquaintances: Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment