08 December, 2010

THANK YOU 2010:

Time flies and how 2010 is about to pass. Life as it is has always been and will always be a time of learning and growth. Learning can be different things. Some learn things easy and fun, others learn big and hard. Looking back it seem silly to realize how life has taught us about a few simple facts without learning it well enough. We all have our weaknesses where we almost always fail but cannot seem to manage to fix it fast enough. I have my own share of failures too but which I do not regret.  The greatest gift I can give to myself is forgiveness and a chance to prove myself again.

Time when I broke down with disgust against  traitors. People who can be so pleasing and convincing but lethal to the core. For once I felt I had enough of those and how hard it is for me to learn. Maybe at least I should learn to reserve some room for doubt on everyone and be discreet about my passions. People told me many times not to trust but here I am totally honest and open with my thoughts and heart. I make myself vulnerable to users of all sorts.

If it be true that people born in the star of Pisces are dreamers then perhaps I live in a dream. Maybe believing that the world is beautiful and life is wonderful is an illusion. If my world be a dream then the reality of envy, hatred and jealousy are my nightmares.  Crabs are my greatest enemy and how they wreak havoc  on my peaceful nerves. Yet I cannot waste my time sleeping with these individuals for no one can distract my happiness for long - I am blessed as I am and it is not enough to make my existence bitter. I am glad with the chance to find a few true friendship among the billions of us here on earth. But yes at one time and another there will always be people who will try to make us miserable even for a moment.

With moments in 2010 coming to a close I can smile with glee in my soul. I have experienced the wonders of nature and awed by the magnificense of creation. I have spread my wings and conquered some heights - I was pinned down by the circumstances of my back which only made me appreciate the sweetness of sincere relationships. I have seen meaning and gained insights of every bit of challenges that teased my existence and I should be ready to face new revelations.

My sincere thanks to friends who stood by me through the years - Edson, Mikay and Raul(for my Canon) - Ian and Herbert - Ryan M and Ryan C - Paul Cyprian L - Wildflower - McMc - those who trusted me : Brenda, Leshane, Angie, Lee, Jasinta, Jessah, Gerry , Insik , Vanet, Donna Lea, Tantan even those that I have only met this year and didnt have the chance to bond more but did spend cheers together like KC and Jonlee, Ianna, Jhong, Gracia, Mercy - to those who had me in their thoughts but I understand were busy with their own struggle you surely have a share of my goodwill.

Yet to a few who looked at me with contempt and had abused my name. To you who sucked my energy and had survived with my efforts, my passion and my feelings - I can manage to thank you too for you have made me stronger and smarter to carry on to a better world. My wish is for everyone to blossom with happiness, peace and joy in each ones heart. Happy Christian season and Blessed 2011 ahead of us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment