15 April, 2008

WHEN TOMORROW COMES

Written: June , 2007 Location: Timaru, Canterbury,NZ (2umyfriend)...friendship can stir a bond so strong that letting go may become so hard to do ... life was never meant to be spent alone ... yet the fact remains that we have our own lives to live ... most of the time we come to realize that nothing on this earth can be so good to last forever ...not even the love we feel to be the strongest for the moment ... if i can have my way ... i simply want to be happy ... to treasure every moment of friendship ... nurture it with respect and cares ... to love without fear ...to savour the moment as long as it lasts and when the day comes that one has to let go... live with what is left and graciously moved on ... i know you promised you will never leave me despite the possible complexities of our future lives but sometimes words are easier said than done ... goodluck! When tomorrow comes and you are gone I will remember no more of anything that we’ve been through Not because I cared less, nor regret the times I had with you But because losing would be too much; It is unfair to punish myself for love. When tomorrow comes And you will somehow be happy with someone else I will keep moving on, run miles and fly high Not possibly because I am happy as you are But I am to conquer my limits and convince myself I can When tomorrow comes and this time is past I know I will be as an empty shell But I need to live even with nothing For loving you i gave all and took none So loneliness is just at hand. When tomorrow finally comes The tears will ease the burden of hurt A smile may come to disguise the wounds in the heart For by then, I will be out of place in your life Guess it was not meant...even from the start..

No comments:

Post a Comment